Re: Political stuff

----- Original Message -----
From: Chick <chick@bridgewoodgardens.com>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: Political stuff

> I know I should keep my mouth shut, but I can't.
>
> It seems to me that the problem the Republicans have boils down to two
> possibilities:
>
> A) you know Bush didn't get enough votes in Florida to win the state, but
> you wish he did.
>
> B)you really think Bush got more votes in Florida than Gore.
>
> If you believe statement A, then you should give up.  It doesn't matter
> what you think.
>
> If you believe statement B, then you should give up anyway, because you
> really believe statement A but won't admit it.
>
> Four more years of total gridlock.  I love it.
>
> Chick

Chick
I believe ( re: this election) nothing, and suspect everything.  I would
like to try Bush's unproven record as president, rather than have to face
Gore's highly suspect promises.  Eight years of nothing actually gained,
with everyone else getting the blame for Democrat failers, and the
adminstration claiming responsiability for everything that went right,
regardless of who actually deserves credit.  Gore said today that he is not
focused on the outcome of the ( their) re-count, he just wants to see the
system preform well for the "people".  How can anyone "buy" such obvious
lies ( again)  The last stage of a dieing democracy, is a totaliarian
goverment, that subverts the "laws that get in the way" and decalres they
want to "rearrange the system for the good of the people"  This is highly
dangerous stuff, no matter where if comes from.  I would be denouncing any
candate, that took this stand, no matter what party he represented.  What is
so frightening about letting the count stand with out the possiability of
human error, and waiting now for the mail in ballots.  We are ALL getting
had by this process as it is appears to be devloping.
Ran