Fwd: Demand a Clean Election

Dear Working Assets Supporter,

By visiting http://www.ActForChange.com you still have time to call on key
national and Florida decision-makers and demand a clean election. To help
spread the word, please forward this e-mail to other friends and family who
are concerned about the outcome of this election.

We at Working Assets believe that the integrity of the 2000 Presidential
election has been threatened by voting irregularities in Florida. With the
candidates separated by the slimmest of margins, we cannot stand by and let
questionable voting results decide our next President - the outcome is too
important for your voice not to be heard.

Visit http://www.ActForChange.com and call for a re-vote in Palm Beach
County where the worst voting irregularities have occurred.   Let
decision-makers know that the legitimacy of the next President will be
threatened if the Florida votes are not counted fairly and accurately.

Once you have taken action, make sure to return to ActForChange to stay up
to date on election developments. As the situation in Florida and elsewhere
progresses, we will be updating the site to provide timely actions relating
to the election.

We have also set up an Election Integrity Hotline at 1-888-38-STANDUP
(1-888-387-8263) and are working around the clock to maintain a phone number
that provides up-to-date information and transfers you to key

Remember - every voice will make a difference on this urgent issue.

Your friends at Working Assets

You may experience some slowness at the site, as traffic levels have been
extremely high. Concerned voters have already generated over 200,000 calls
and e-mails on this issue through ActForChange and our Election Integrity

Our Privacy Guarantee:
1) Working Assets does not share your e-mail address with outside
2) You received this e-mail because you shared your e-mail address with
Working Assets. If you prefer not to receive information about Working
Assets products or services via e-mail, please e-mail us at
unsubscribe@WorkingAssets.com and type "unsubscribe" in the subject line. If
you're writing from a different e-mail address, be sure to let us know which
address to unsubscribe.