Re: Political stuff

>Four more years of total gridlock.  I love it.

Me too!  I'm a firm believer in the idea that the best government is
the government that governs the least beyond what government is
legitimacy responsible for.

>A) you know Bush didn't get enough votes in Florida to win the state,
>but you wish he did.

If you take away all the illegal immigrants and dead people who voted,
I would say that Bush would have had a much higer vote count in
Florida.  Considering that Bill Daley was Gore's campaign manager I'm
amazed that Gore didn't end up with a landslide victory.

Joe Halinar