Re: election - delete if not interested

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2000 8:21 AM
Subject: election - delete if not interested

There are not words to adequately convey the revulsion that such despicable behavior summons up in one’s heart and soul.

Shame on you, Al Gore. You are truly a disgrace.

I couldn't have said it better.  Isn't it amazing how these people cheat and lie, and all the time point the accusing finger at anyone who gets in their way.  It alarms me to realize, that not less than half of the population subscribes to this.  It appears that about half of these people ( Al Gore supporters), are just as willing to twist and change the law, as their so called leaders!  I think that one of the real problems is, that there are too many Republicans, that are really nice folks, and just put up with it, hoping that somehow it will all come out OK.  After this,         any " win" by Al Gore will not hold my allegience !  He may be president for all the rest of the people in the USA, I will owe him no more loyalty, than if he was president in some South American wanna be country.  He has shown for all to see, just what an egotistical fool he really is.  our republic, has hit a real low here.