Re: election - delete if not interested

In a message dated 11/19/00 8:37:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
seabeth@heart.net writes:

<< Come on Andrew, the White House is not supposed to be the place to do
these things.  Go to a motel room.  It was not the act itself, it was the
lying to a grand jury.  Tell me, what would happen to you if you lied to a
grand jury and got caught. >>

Beth, I thought that I was the only one who was bothered by his committing
adultery in the oval office.  Plus, have you heard all the research about
kids as young as eleven years old and now what they think is and is not sex.
If the president can do it in the white house then why can't they do it too?
I learned that we can survive without TV and we have actually benefited from
it.  N.