Re: hostas, for a change

I would have to say it is never too early for me..I have a light setup and
would have them there in a heart beat.
Spring this year came very early here in Minnesota.
I could of put plants out in early March..but that is not always the case
I have seen snow on April 29th..9 inches.
Mom says the official last frost is the second or third week in May. But that
could be considered really late in some peoples ideas..
If they are coming bare root and and dormant some people might not understand
that and they need to be kept damp or put in pots and watered.
Are they coming in the spring with leaves? That would mean they would have to
keep them in the house or protect them incase of frosts.
Could you put a place to fill in on the order blank the time of year the
customers would like to have the plants sent out? And you try to get as close
to that as you can?
I understand in peak times there would have to be a leaway and I would hope
customers would understand that too. Or would that really not work for you?
Trust me this is just a suggestion...being on the customer side and all. I
know I don't understand the workings of a nursery and shipping, so I am
usually very very patient.

Blaine, Mn