Re: Monsters currently in the White House

----- Original Message -----
From: Chick
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: Monsters in the White House

I humbly suggest that this is rationalization.  "He was my man, so what he did wasn't so bad."

Why didn't you call for the impeachment of your conservative hero Ronnie for illegally supporting the Contras When you think that one side can do no wrong and the other can do no right, you're not putting a lot of effort in it.

As much as I know I should not be writing these messages, it would just drive me nuts to let some of the stuff you guys are posting go unanswered.  I'll quit if you will.

Gosh Chick

I liked your opening statment.  You are right that is exactly the way I see thet so called president we are stuck with.  I believe that I did say earlier that lieing was not a limited comodity from presidents of any side.  As far as Ronald Ragen goes, He will be seen in future as one of our truly great 20 th century presidents, I don't remember that all the claims of wrong doing on his part were substanciated, not only that , but he was a really likeable fellow, certainly not true of the clown now filling that position.  Any we have suffered through almost 8 years of two of the "worlds smartest and most humble people", and I will tell you even a win by ALGORE, will be a relief.  At least he really believes some of the stuff he says.

Ran ( smiling)