Re: election - delete if not interested - For Joe H.

----- Original Message -----
From: <halinar@open.org>To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 2:39 AM
************************
Well, we now have the decision of the six Democrat judges, and one
"independent" .  Notice they were carefull, to not address the question of
what the law says.  They , like the rest of the Democrats, are buisy talking
about the "will of the people", ( read, will of the Democrats)  Has anyone
noticed, that in the frequent complaints about the intregity and accuracy of
ballots that were not punched , or partially punched, or machine damaged, or
hand damaged (was that accidental ---or----)  or in cases reported where the
punchout ( chad) was said to have been "scotch-taped back in at the Bush
position, and then the chad pushed out for Gore, or in the cases ( several
now, and who knows how many not discovered) where Bush ballots have ended up
in Gore ballott piles,  again I ask has anyone noticed, that none of this
seems to ever fall in Bushes favor!!! I know that these are heavly Democrat
counties, but there are lots of Bush ballotts.  Funny isn't it how this is
working.  I know the liberals will dismiss this with a wave of their
collective hands, but for me it tells all!!!
Ran ( yes, Chick I am working on my catalog)