fertilizer - part sick jest . but some food for thought...

Tonight at dinner, some friends and I gathered for the South Shore commuter
Turkey dinner (except we had crab and steaks).  At one end of the table a
discussion was going on about something when I heard the words "BEST
fertilizer we ever had for the plants"...  Needless to say the descussion
about computers when in the garbage and I butted in with.. "What's the
fertilizer?"....  They all looked at me and said G & P fertilizer and it
works on any kind of plant.  I asked where do you buy it?  Mary Ann tells me
you don't buy it.  I asked "Well how do you get it?"

Here's the story... Her husband is allergic to Garlic (the "G") and when she
first feed him a dish with Garlic in it he ran out side and Puked (thus the
"P").  What was amazing is that plant he did it one had not trived well at
all until that happened.  The plants was in great shape afterward.  Mark
responded it worked better then any fish emulsion stuff he'd tried on the
thing.  I don't know if I'm willing to go that far for great looking plants
but who knows?