Re: H. 'Uzo No Mai' Question

In a message dated 11/24/2000 9:42:00 PM Central Standard Time,
kgroberg@fargocity.com writes:

<<
 Here's where the question comes in. I am in Zone 3b-4a at best (ND-MN
 border). At what point should I take the 'Uzo No Mai' out of its dark
 cocoon and present it to the light? Spring (say, April 1)? Then if it's
 survived, just plant it outside around the first of May?

Should work, I still have a Hosta in the fridge from last year. It's bare
root in a plastic bag, still looks good, though the shoots have started to
elongate.

Paul