Re: Removal Request

I formally request that the owners of this list remove Beth Arnold from membership.  .

Her continuing off-topic posts are causing some to question their planned attendance at the Midwest Regional Convention in Peoria next summer....................

Mr. Rogers, If this is in fact true, I will personally withdraw from the MRHS convention.   Can you give me more detail as to individuals besides yourself who feel this way or is this your own personal feelings?  Let others speak for themselves.  I will not impose any hardship on the CIHS holding this convention and I will not be held responsible for MRHS members not attending.   If any others have an opinion I would like to hear it.  I thought we lived in a free republic with free speech but  am I beginning to feel some undertones of something else here?

I fear being subjected to the same kind of barrage in Peoria................To my knowledge, no one has ever discussed politics at a convention, at least not I.   I have never delved into politics until now.  I have only exercised my right as an America to be informed and to vote my preference until now.  All America has the right to read and believe what they so choose but I believe as many Americans do at this time; we have arrived at a point in history when we must not remain silent.

ListServe, If you would like to remove me from this list you may do so.  Why is it that I seem to be the only one under attack here?  Are there not others in this discussion also, have I hit on some note of truth that offends?
Respectfully,  Beth Arnold