I hope it tis the season

  • To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
  • Subject: I hope it tis the season
  • From: "Curtis Bell" <curtbell@q1.net>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 08:44:17 -0800

While I generally lurk a great deal, the crap generated in the last week
never ceases to amaze me.  I hope that part of it is due to our gardens
being asleep or gloomy weather or the holiday season.  In the past this
group has discussed a pretty wide range of topics, not hosta related, that
has ruffled the feathers of a few.  But let's be real. Someone boycotting an
event because of views expressed here?  You skinny, thin skinned types
better bulk up, it's going to be a cold winter.

I'm sure if the lurking majority here has a question or something to offer
that is more on topic,  EVERYONE will appreciate it.

I haven't seen a great deal of discussion on any of the robins that is of
great value HOSTWISE recently.

Chill out!!!