Election -delete if you are not interested

reply to all,

I have great respect for all of you this morning concerning the way you all
have handled yourself on this forum.  Yes emotions have run high but all of
you have reacted like true Americans.  I lav dis cahntry!
Beth you have my deepest respect for being a courageous and outspoken
female republican.  Maybe you should run for president.  I
especially  admire your courage to take on Andrew. He has a very sharp
literary sword.   I was not so brave and was living vicariously through you
and your comments.   Yea!!!  Go Beth, I would say.    But Andrew you are
quite a man of honor in your defense of Beth.  You are indeed an gentleman
and a scholar!   Maybe you should run for president!  If more democrats
were like you I would not be so paranoid to have them in office.