Re: clausa

Hmmm, based on what's been said about clausa, may or may not
be sterile, I did a search in my database and came up with
the following:

Golden Arrow shows parentage as a clausa hybrid, which to
me, means it was a pod parent.

Purple Lady Finger shows clausa as the pollen parent.

Given these two examples, would we assume (hate that word!)
that the clausa referred to in these two parentages is
clausa var normalis? Or what?

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)