Subj: Re: [hostapix] 'Lake Huron' (Lydell)
Date: 12/30/1999 10:05:34 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: ranbl@netsync.net (Ransom Lydell) Reply-to: hostapix@onelist.com To:
hostapix@onelist.com

File: 'Lake Huron' (Lydell).jpg (190379 bytes) DL Time (50666 bps): < 1
minute

Here is another one of those beautiful plants selected from the hundreds
that I grew from the 94 Japanese seed. This one also is a "white back"
with purple petioles, and bloom scapes. The flower display is striking.
Plant reaches about 30 " wide
Ran Lydell
Eagle Bay Hosta Gardens
10749 Bennett Rd.
Dunkirk, NY 14048

Subj: Re: [hostapix] 'Lake Michigan'(Lydell)