Re: Journal Thanks

  • Subject: Re: Journal Thanks
  • From: OXFORDWALT@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:26:22 EST

In a message dated 11/13/2001 11:03:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, gw1944@vermontel.net writes:

thank Kevin Walek for the hours
and hours of volunteer work  which The Journal has stolen from his life.

Glen:   We all owe Kevin Walek our thanks for a job well done...beyond the call of  duty...superb...the bar has been raised.
But , I do want to comment on behalf of those who volunteer, whether it's a hobby group, non profit charity or helping others/hospital volunteer,etc. It is volunteer and it never steals from our life, rather it enriches, gives great satisfaction and purpose.
Bob Olson,  thanks also for accepting the challenge ........Bon Chance!
in drought stricken Bucks County, Walter Cullerton