Re: H. 'Blue Beauty'

  • Subject: Re: H. 'Blue Beauty'
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 18:12:14 EST

In a message dated 11/16/2001 9:59:33 AM Central Standard Time, LemkeIowa@aol.com writes:

Subj:Re: H. 'Blue Beauty'
Date:11/16/2001 9:59:33 AM Central Standard Time
From:    LemkeIowa@aol.com
Sender:    owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
To:    chick@bridgewoodgardens.com, hosta-open@mallorn.com, hostapix@yahoogroups.com

In a message dated 11/15/01 8:36:43 PM, chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< Alex once told me that he suggested the name for the plant and that it
was 'Blue Beauty' and definitely not Birchwood Blue Beauty.  So I would
say that it wasn't even "formerly", more like "mistakenly Birchwood Blue
Beauty".

That's one for Clyde.

Chick

Chick;

If you are keeping score, I suppose the box score would read>  Mr Crockett+
No Hits, no runs, and one error:

Marvin

Marvin!
Really! You were wrong on that one but I think you are doing a real service with your pdf files.
I would kindly appreciate no more of your snide comments about me.
Thanx!
Clyde

Clyde Crockett