Re: library statistics

  • Subject: Re: library statistics
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 06:41:04 EST

In a message dated 11/20/01 12:34:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< If you have any new plants to list please send them. These are the ones
 especially needed.

Bob, as I looked back the only relatively unique hosta that I sent is a pic
of is "About Face."  Did anyone save it, I don't see it in the library and I
don't seem to be able to find it on any of my disks.  (bad thing about disks
if you just use them by the tons and don't take the time to label or organize
them).  N.