RE:Virus protection

  • Subject: RE:Virus protection
  • From: "Helen" <msbucky@home.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:39:34 -0500

Hi Jim and all...

Well, I've said it before, but here it is again.

Download and install the free anti-virus software from Grisoft...
www.grisoft.com.

It checks ALL incoming and outgoing email as well as your complete system
and boot sector. It has saved me numerous times!  Despite many emails
arriving here virus infected, I have yet (and I mean never!) to have a virus
attack my system. (Knock on wood).

Please people, it's so easy, couldn't be cheaper, and it works. If everyone
installed it, we wouldn;t be having so many problems.

Helen