email checker- you can use this way also

  • Subject: email checker- you can use this way also
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:55:22 -0600

HI everyone
	If you would like to check your email before you download it I reworked
this page so you can just fill in your email address and password and
hit enter and see what you need to download. If you save the code you
can go into it and put your emal address and password in the place where
it says <input type="text" name="EMAILADDRESS" size="45" maxlength="100"
value=""  and where it says value="" put in your address and then save
the file, do the same with the password if you like. Then store it in a
file, open it in your browser, and bookmark it. Then when you want to
check your email just click check mail and you can see what you got and
delete anything you don't want before you download.
	I just tried it out and found I had a virus in someone's email and
deleted it.
--
Bye
Bob