Piedmont Gold/montana

Hi Chick,
I know of a hosta that you may want to consider using in your program
that is half Montana.  It is called Outrageous and it is a large
streaked seedling of Dorothy Benedict x montana.  It favors montana in
its growth habit and leaf shape.  I have been fortunate to get some
really nice large montana-like streaked seedlings out of it over the
years as well as one yellow that I am watching.
Good luck.
Rick Goodenough