Re: Hosta 'Arten'?

  • Subject: Re: Hosta 'Arten'?
  • From: KT1140@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:12:42 EST

In a message dated 11/11/2003 1:56:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dash@rochester.rr.com writes:
I would like to buy that, but I can't seem to find on the Internet anything in
English about it. Is Arten even in commerce in the U.S.?

I'm not sure if Ron Livingston has any ready to release yet. You might check
with him on it's availability. You can access him through www.foosf.com
If you are in the Syracuse area next year please stop by and I'll show you
all the beauty of this hosta that you can't always see in a photo. I was
fortunate to get Arten from Ron a few years ago. It's one of my favorites I just love
the shape of this hosta....and those white backs!!!