Series 3 of Gardens Galore,

  • Subject: Series 3 of Gardens Galore,
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:30:50 EST

HostaHolics,

Time flies when you are having fun.  30 days has past and it is time to start
series 3 of Gardens Galore.  For a change we have gone back to somewhere in
the years 2001 and 2002 and have selected 20 some odd pictures of Hosta people.
 Sorry, but I did not record who the photographers were.  What do they tell
us but you come to the conventions for the hostas and stayfor the people. Hope
you enjoy this effort.

http://www.hostalibrary.org/lemke.html

Viva la Hosta,