Re: A New Topic---Mentors

>CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:
>> Dear Hosta People,
>> For history, let us each name people that each of us considers as those that
>> have inspired us in the cultivation of hostas. (TRY to limit to three
1.My mother, who encouraged me to divide and replant some of her hostas
when we bought our house 21 years ago.

2.Various books and magazine articles which pointed out the beauty and
hardiness of these wonderful plants.

3. List members Clyde, Bill and Bob for their wonderful knowledge and
support ( and always interesting contributions to the list).