Re: Companion Plants for hostas

I love lamium especially the one I have that has medium pink blossoms and
green variegated leaves. Don't know name.  It blooms throughout the year and I
even think I still have one blossom now.  However it is not showy except when
it gets blanket blossoming in the spring but has some interest because of the
leaves.  Sometimes foliage looks a little sad and I cut it back.    It is very
invasive in my soil that has a lot of organic matter. I would use it as an
edger only as it is low growing.  Chris Braintree Z6