Re: internet

I just hooked up with my cable tv company's internet service in August. I
love it! It is 50 times faster than my old service with a 56K modem.

To obtain this service, contact your local cable company. They will tell
you if they offer it and if not, when they will be offering it. I'm telling
you from experience, this is the way to go. I would never go back.

I am always connected and never have to wait. My phone line is not tied up.
Hubby can still watch cable tv.

It is actually $5 month less expensive than my former ISP and a separate
phone line.

If you're wondering about it, call your local cable company-if they have it
and you get it, you won't be sorry.