Re: Hosta Viruses

In a message dated 11/18/98 11:25:10 PM Central Standard Time, CCREDUX@aol.com

<< I cannot think of something that is of more interest to Hosta gardeners
 the dreaded viruses and how we might cure them.
I do not know how often Hosta get viruses but if they do there is no cure but
to burn or throw away.
Viruses live IN the cells of the plant. The "cure" would be worse than the
Culling out vires infected plants is a very small price to pay. But thankfuly
this is not a big problem.