Lancifolia Seeds

I am glad to see this question.  I have many clumps of lancifolia and
this is the first year I have ever had seed.  The original clump came
with my childhood home back in 1948.  My mother grew this hosta and when
we sold the property I took a start of this plant with me.  I now have
them all over my yard.

They did not set many pods, but I have about a dozen with nice black
seed.  I will be starting them in January and will be watching to see
what comes up.  This was truly an unusual year for this hosta.

Jane Spencer
Portland, IN
Zone 5