Companion Plants

Here it is almost the first of December. All of the hostas are dormant BUT all
of my carexes(sedges) and hardy ivies(H.h.) are still going strong.

I am also surprised to see Lysimachia congestifolia 'Outback Sunset' still
growing, as we have had temps in the 20's F.

My advice: Plant your z7 plants in z5 near the house.
Many places to get carexes. They are wonderful with hostas. (Most of mine have
come from Plant Delights, Inc---the emporium of Comte Antoine d'Avent, aka
Tony Avent.)

Clyde Crockett z5