possible corrections to the library

Hi everyone
	I had someone email me with these comments. Anyone want to offer their
opinion. I may have gotten Cascades mixed up myself and just changed it.

I do have a few corrections you may be interested in reviewing.  I found
that Cascades, La Vista, and Lucky Charm are not correctly pictured.
Cascades is a white centered hosta, almost the opposite of what is
pictured.  La Vista is also a white centered hosta, sport of Fortunei
Hyacinthina.  Lucky Charm is a slightly blue-green heart shaped hosta.
think the one you have here may be something like Platinum Tiara.

--
Bye
Bob