Re: Sandra Bond Hosta book

The Sandra Bond book is short, colourful and rather a basic
introduction to hostas. It's essenatially a first book on hostas for
people coming to hostas from more general enthusiasms - or for hosta
enthusiasts who simply MUST have every book on hostas there is! It's
an excellent book - as far as it goes.

The author herself may have copies, you could enquire at Goldbrook
Plants, her nursery in England, on (from the USA) 011 44 1379 668770
- phone and fax. I don't think she's on email. Don't forget the time

There is also an excellent British dealer in gardening books who may
be able to help: Mike Park can be reached on 011 44 181 641 7796
(phone) or 01144 641 3330 (fax).

Graham Rice
Northamptonshire, UK
(sent Saturday morning, mysteriously not circulated - sending again)