Re: [SG] Leaf Shredder

I use the Sears shredder. I have a lot of maple leaves that accumulate in my
yard, so I run over them with a lawn mower and then use the shredder---no
blockage that way. It may seem like a lot of work, but sures beats
raking---PLUS one can use the shredded maple leaves for mulch----not a good
idea with unshredded maple leaves which create for me a slimy mess.

Clyde Crockett z5