Your request for who is mds4snow, etc.

In a message dated 11/09/1999 9:02:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
LakesideRM@aol.com writes:

<< Since I am afraid to open mail that I don't recognize, I am asking if
anyone
 knows the following addresses. mds4snow@worldne and dpmossbe@tds.net
 I have bee waiting a couple of days to see if anyone else has sent a reply.
 Since nothing has come throug,I now ask for help. >>
Mary, simply opening mail is not a concern...you can't get a virus by reading
mail...its only when you open an attachment or download something...(Like
when you think its a Hosta Picture and it turns out to be a worm or a virus).
 The mds4snow address is Mark Schulman...a member of the Upstate NY Hosta
Society.  I have seen the other address before, but I can't remember who that
is.  Hope this helps.

Best wishes,
 Dave