Re: Jim Wilkins' EEE Address

In a message dated 11/25/1999 6:08:28 AM Central Standard Time,
trueblue@micron.net writes:

<< CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:
 > It is hostadocta@pop.voyager.net
 > I am sure he will glady take your msgs. and answer them.
 > Clyde C.
 If that's true, then why have my repeated postings to the old Robin, and
 directly to Jim W., gone unacknowleged, let alone unanswered?  I think
 that alot of this happened so that the Board doesn't have to directly
 deal with questions relating to the By-laws, or the Board activities.
 Diane Frederick >>

 Why? Because Sandy Straka runs the show. She is in control of the AHS. She
is a great supporter of the Committee. Why? It gives her control.
The AHS pays no attention to its By-Laws.Indeed, Kevin Walek is the only
member of the Board who has ever read them.