Re: New Intros

Well Clyde, I have about 200 plus Hostas on my want list, but the
ones that have a WOW in the notes section of my database are these:
(Mind you, they may not be new intros)

Cupid's Arrow
Fire Island
Gilt Edge
Hidden Cove
Kiwi Spearmint
Lakeside Coal Miner
longipes var. hypoglauca
My Child Insook
Saybrook Surprise
Silver Certificate
Silver Streak
Sweet Jill

How's that for a list? Like I said, they all caught my attention
and now I just gotta work them into the budget. Some will make it
this year, some won't.

Lu  (Atlanta Zone 7B)