Re: New Intros and Wish lists

Ok  Here we go... Dear Santa,  There have been some wonderful people out
there that deserve a wonderful Christmas/Chanukah/Kwanzaa or what ever their
beliefs are.  Even I've been pretty good.  I wonder if the others will post
their Christmas wish list too?

Kate Ardissono

My wishlist - H. Kiwi Goldrush, H. Maui Buttercups, H. Sweet Sunshine, H.
Sea Gulf Stream and H. Shiny Penny, Most of the Lakeside Hosta, H. Kiwi
Black Magic, H. Black Hills, H. Warwick Ballerina, H. Devon Green, H.
Warwick Essence, H. Guardian Angel, Breeder's Choice, Princess Diana,
Princess Anatasia, Manhattan, Mississippi Delta, Seventh Heaven, Day Dream,
Embroidery & Fire Island.  (There are more like Lu but it's not nice to be
greedy).  Oh yeah could I get Cat's Meow  for my son?

Lu's Wishlist  -  >Centerfold, >Cupid's Arrow, >Fire Island, >Gilt Edge,
>Hidden Cove, >Kinba, >Kiwi Spearmint, >Lakeside Coal Miner, >longipes var.
hypoglauca, >My Child Insook, >Nobility, >Saybrook Surprise, >Silver
Certificate, >Silver Streak, & >Sweet Jill