Re: New Intros and Wish lists

Hi folks, my wish list is to get all the long sought afters that were on my
list two years ago.  Some of them are not expensive, I just need to order

Mary Marie Ann, Black Hills, Medusa, Crayons, Wiggle Worms, Bizarre, Popcorn,
RickRack, Fantasia, Sea Hero, Spotlight, Seventh Heaven, My Child Insook,
Archangel, Fried Bananas, Cupids Arrow, Royal Tiara (heard Mark Zilis has
this one in tissue culture), Achy Breaky Heart, Red October, Sea Lotus Leaf,
Shere Khan, Shogun........plus I want almost all the stuff that Shady Oaks
offers in their wholesale catalog...particularly Reptilian, Little Sunspot,
Jimmy Crack Corn, .......Ima pig, ima pig, ima pig.  oink, oink,

And I love all you ladies, you are the best, love you guys too, know what I