*PLANT TRADING list-server?* ..an idea from Kate Ardissono

At 12:36 PM 1999-11-28 -0600, Kate Ardissono wrote:
"HUM" <= Hmmmmmmmm <=> Transendental Meditation too ...love it Katey?
*U wrote also*... What about a Hosta trade group?  exchange plants that we
have enough of for ones we don't....  In my case no one has to worry yet
about losing my business at the wonderful hosta sites I've got plenty of
room and I also have too young of children for splitting.  Lots of Hosta
Love, Kate >> end quote

Our dear hosta love Kate Ardissono: From the above, everything too small
for splitting! ...then I would assume, you have time to run & be the
list-owner of a *PLANT TRADING EXCHANGE*
           Yer Gramps (me be?) has hands pretty full right now just staying
alive, what with one of my aliases being Miss Lucy Cannon i.e. MY "LOOSE
CANON" STATUS/connections, of keeping that canon overlooking Niagara Falls,
loaded & smoking & ready to launch & shoot, at all times. <g>
           AH honestly do believe (IMHO?) a plant-trading-exchange
LIST-SERVER might launch very nicely THEREFORE, I invite you or anyone else
to do this:
-->> go to web site: www.onelist.com
-->> sign on & open up *PLANT TRADING EXCHANGE* or whatever you wish to
call it?
-->> It's that easy? ....YES it is!
    ...sorry love, but yer gramps ain't got no time on hand t'do this,
gotta go do me favourite game & playtime, doin nuttin!

KAT'EEEEEEEY try it! ..u might like it? ...the plant trading thingy; that
is.  Nobody really knows how good? ..or bad ..or popular! ...this idea may
be until it is tried?  I personally feel, this is terrific & wonderful idea
= WHY NOT?

love from yer Canuky Gramps