Re: Glow in the Dark

I know you guys are thinking this is nuts, but think of the
possibilities...instead of using those silly markers on curbs, you can have
glow in the dark Hostas to keep people from falling off cliffs, or driving
onto your property. Use them to light up your mailbox so your address is
readable at night...And think about paths in your garden. No more
"runway-like" low voltage lighting (gawd those are ugly). We can save on
energy bills as well. Once we get them to glow in the dark, we can develop
them bigger and stronger and use them to light up our flower beds or
specimen trees...the possibilities are endless. Bring em indoors and use
them as nite lights....

(Hey Jim, nice to see you back with us!)

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)