Re: Robin Cancellation

Jim, good to hear from you hope your wife is doing better, she is in my

I am convinced that the reason the robin has died is because it was in a way,
the free press.  It put under scrutiny the policies and traditional practices
of the AHS and it was too difficult for them to deal with.  I am sure the
reason that I was permanently removed had nothing to do with my jokes about
glow in the dark hosta but more to do with the recent question regarding the
validity of the AHS Directory, which a large number of members say they never

Without this forum I am sure the Preferred Growers Program, which I don't
have a very good grasp on would be at this time in effect.  As well as the
nonacceptance of unregistered hosta for the auction etc....

I have no doubt that issues need to be made know to the membership and we
deserve the opportunity to let our voices be heard, I hope the demise of the
AHS Robin does not eliminate this opportunity.

You take care,