Re: Glowing Hostas

In a message dated 11/30/99 1:55:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jmahosta@WinterberryFarms.com writes:

 > Thanks folks for allowing me to put myself in a good mood, I'm grinning.
 > Narda >>

Jim, I have enjoyed the comments made about genetics, I have especially
learned about the fungi that is bioluminescent.  I have heard at school that
this process can be set up in a lab so the kids can observe, sounds a little
far fetched to me.  What do you think?

Hey, my stomach is fine, we did joke about our Christmas tree that year but
you know how the government is in regard to nuclear waste sites.  They test
everything at least once a week, the trees, cows and everything else around
Fernald is fine, but always the target of jokes around this area.

Take care,