Re: Politics of sorts so delete if needed.

In a message dated 10/7/00 9:18:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net
writes:

<< Look at what Gore says to get elected and the dumb
 things Dan Quail(sp) used to say. I will just find it hard to caste my
 vote for either. >>

Bob, my Mom is the chairperson of the Democratic Party in the County in KY
where she lives.  She is voting for George Bush, you don't want to hear her
opinion of Gore, don't ever tell her that I told you.  Nuff said.  N.