Winter Scientific Meetings tapes

Hi everyone
	I was talking to Barbara about taking over the Winter Scientific
Meetings tapes lists while she is on vacation. She said the second group
that received them haven't sent them on yet and it has been quite awhile
since you got them. If you are in possession of the tapes would you
please let me know when you can send them on. The third group has been
patiently waiting and many more groups past them.
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/