Wonderful Fall colors

Well we got out of class early on Friday so we drove out to Concord Mass.
Wish I'd taken the digital camera instead of buying a disposable.....  Did a
small hike around Walden Pond and enjoyed the country side.   Home for a few
days then off to San Diego...

My poor garden is a wreak and my hosta are crying of neglect.  Hubby has
promised to try to setup a storage spot for all the plants still in pots.

Sounds like everyone's well!  I hope my schedule settles down soon but
there's a threat of sending me to Korea next month or December....  Hope you
guys miss me as much as I've missed you!