Re: heeellllllooooooooo

> So, tell me what do slug eggs look like?

What kind of slugs do you have doublemom?  Here in Peoria IL, my slugs lay
eggs that are whiteish or clear and are consistent in size, (tiny!)  laid in
clusters.  The size reminds me of the pretty little colored sprinkles you
find on iced cookies. I have, believe it or not, found the slug while they
are depositing them in the hosta crowns, among the leaves and in small
pockets in the ground.  They are especially found in very moist places.  I
had a horrible invasion of slugs in 1998 and by collecting, bait, and
destroying eggs, I have them halfway under control.  I do not believe I will
ever be slug free again.  There are two stories in Peoria that are
identical.  A friend and myself bought the same mulch that year and we both
experienced the same problem that we had not had before, slugs and they
appeared at the same time.
Best Regards, Beth