hyb indexing ect.

Dear Andrew    You have come up against the most difficult problem all
of us hybridizers face.   How to keep track of what  both simplistically
and efficiently.     The recording of the pollination yearly is the most
simple.   I have attached a pic that in a few words works year after
year.    The third consecutive year for me.   Thus a great deal of
initial effort  but none thereafter.    the words ....   any pop can
will do    then prepare as the pic indicates.   Finally number
sequentially.    Mine are now up to over 1500.    After pollinating the
flower loop the floss rather cinch the dental floss over the flower
stem  you can rape the remaining tag tape around the  stem 1 or two
turns.    On a sheet of paper have your pollen listed   under that
then list the number of your tag   and the pod parent.     Thus    1003
wm. Lachman.   enough for now   I will send   two or three pics    to
the pics list to demo      later doug
org:Blueberry Patch Farm
adr:;;1285 West Hanley Road;Mansfield;OH;44904;USA
fn:Doug Beilstein