Re: recording results

Hi everyone
	I looked up vcf files once before and here is the link.
http://www.estreet.com/escihome2/support/EmailArticles/Ikeepgettingfileattachmen.html
	I don't know why anyone would have to delete them maually, they get
deleted here automatically along with the email. I did a search on my
hard drive and there was nothing there, no vcf files. When you delete an
attachment like a photo it is gone also and I don't know why this would
be any different.
Bye
Bob

WiN wrote