Slugg Eggs

OK Folks, I know I should have been paying attention, but
lately my mind has been elsewhere.

I've saved some emails regarding the subject of slugs, and
Sluggo, and Escargo, and traps, etc. But somehow I missed a
few messages. Here's my question.

How do you kills the eggs?

I was out in the garden yesterday and man these puppies have
been laying up a storm. Yes, I got great pleasure out of
picking them, shooshing the living $%^# out of them, but
after an hour, I'd only done half a dozen plants. With my
garden being as big as it is, there's no way to do all
plants! Is there something I can spray, or a powder, or
anything I can do now to kill these without hurting the

Sorry if this is redundant, but I'm paying attention now.
Besides, it couldn't hurt repeating it once or twice, right?

Thanks for your help.

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)

Website: http://www.bigfoot.com/~Hostanut