Re: Chirifu

EntICE11@aol.com wrote:

> Jim,
> I have sent an envlope for some seeds..i hope you have some left.
> I do have seeds that I promised Linda then the rest I can send to the
> Oklahoma people if you like...or the Norway see exchange...
>  I think almost every hosta seedling
> has it's own potential. I do let nature take it course and let only the
> strongest survive.
> Paula Pierce
> Blaine,Mn
> Zone4

Dear Paula,

So far I have received 19 requests for seed of Chirifu and have mailed off 19
teaspoons of seed. If there are more requests, I may provide only one half a
teaspoon to each request until it is used up..

As a explained in a prior post, streakies will appear in the first generation but
I would save even the best of the green ones because there will be some
variability and many of  these are very dramatic when mature...even some yellows
appear occasionally.

Jim Hawes