Re: picure Of Janneke

  • Subject: Re: picure Of Janneke
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 08:24:40 EDT

In a message dated 10/5/01 9:10:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cidjohnson323@mediaone.net writes:

<< I forgot just how tiny a newborn is! >>

So you had to bring tiny up didn't you Cindy.  My two weighed in at 9-4 and
9-6 at birth so my back has not been right since.  Exactly how much is 3445
gram?  If that is what a newborn weighs then I will probably be several
million.  Oh, I am so glad we do pounds!  N.